Join our growing team today!
We’re looking for a project manager to handle planning and overseeing projects on site to ensure they
are completed on time and within budget. If this is you, apply in our form below today!
JOB TITLE: Project Manager
DEPARTMENT: Project Management
SUPERVISOR: General Manager
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Project Manager plans and designates
project resources, provides daily on-site supervision, prepares budgets, monitors
progress, and keeps stakeholders informed. Project Manager always works in concert
with the Project Coordinator.
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors/subs for the
flawless execution of projects.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within
- Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all
relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensures resource availability and allocation in concert with Project
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manages and records changes to the project scope, project schedule and
project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Provides day-to-day supervision of all work
- Finds and manages outside subcontractor’s work.
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Reports and escalates issues to management as needed.
- Manages the daily relationship with clients and all stakeholders.
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties/vendors/
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation.
- Tracks project performance, specifically to analyze the successful
completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and in consultation with the CEO, adjust
project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develops comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well
as other staff members.
- Uses and continually develops his own leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.